Sunday, February 28, 2010

Orgasm: NARS Blush vs The Multiple


$26.00 - 0.16oz
NARS: Blush in Orgasm (peachy pink shimmer)

You've all heard of it if not tried it. This blush comes in many other colors, but this peachy pink shimmer is my absolute favorite. For me, it creates an "orgasmic" blush with a very slight shimmer, perfect for all seasons. It's a little pricey, but totally worth the money. The color may not be for everyone, so make sure you stop by your local Sephora for a test run.


$38.00 - 0.5 oz
NARS: The Multiple in Orgasm (peachy pink shimmer)

This is basically a blush stick that looks very much like a lip stick. Don't be fooled though, it is best to use it solely as a blush because that is all it is. As with a blush, you can use it to highlight your cheeks and eyes. It's not a simple swipe it and go stick, however. Remember that you will still need to blend the color onto your cheek with a sponge or your hands. Since it's a little creamier than your regular blush, most brushes won't blend this very well.

Personally, I would stick with the regular blush. I prefer doing sweeping motions with my blush brush to blend and highlight my cheeks. I like the color of this though. Orgasm, the peachy pink color, is very flattering for most skin types. For $38 and 0.5 oz, it is a better deal than the regular size blush sold by NARS. If you're a fan of the color, you'll get this one so you can use it everyday without spending tons of money. If you just want the color from time to time, I recommend you getting the regular blush.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kat! OMG I love these blushes too! I always keep some in my bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really don't like this colour. maybe it's just me because a lot of my friends swear by it, but i absolutely look horrible with this colour

    ReplyDelete