Saturday, February 27, 2010

Urban Decay Primer Potions

I'm an eyeshadow primer junkie, so I bought all three primer potions from Urban Decay. They're all creamy and crease resistant. I really can't stand my eyeshadow going on without primer now. They're $18 for 0.38 oz and lasts me more than a month each. I absolutely love, love these primers.


Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin (shimmering champagne)

Don't use this under a light eyeshadow, because it's a little too shimmery. A little goes a long way, so be sure to take only a small dab. Personally, this is my least favorite of the three. The color appears light and is overpowered by the shimmer.


Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Eden (matte nude)

It sure is matte, but it is not nude. It comes off a little yellow and cakey at times. Not my favorite, but it does its job. I just pile colors on and everything looks lively and accentuated.


Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

This is still by far my favorite primer. It serves its purpose as a primer without all the shimmer and color. It makes my makeup look bright and vibrant like it's meant to look. Thank you, Urban Decay!

1 comment:

  1. This stuff is overrated. I'd rather use the one from ELF.

    ReplyDelete